Hello All,
how to change Default Assignee w next-gen Project settings?
best regards
Tomasz
Hi @Tomasz Szadziul - it's possible to add a rule to set an assignee upon transition an issue to a new status. Manage Rules is available in the top right meatball on the board view. Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
Hi Ryan,thank you very much for your respond. It works!
Cheers,Tomasz
This did not work for me. I was not able to generate new tickets with an assignee based on the rule. Even though new tasks are assigned to-do status, the rule I set up only works when an issue is moved from "to-do" to "in-progress" and then back to "to-do". I need all new issues to be created with myself as the assignee. How can I achieve this?
@Eoin The rules only work when an issue is transitioned in the workflow, it's not for creating new issues. Can you please help us get that implemented? That's a huge missing feature that's available in the standard projects. Thanks.
Hi, just encountered the issue, I can see the feature was not short-termed a year ago, are there any news about it ?
Thanks !
+1 on that? Very basic feature, much needed!
Default Assignee in next-gen Project settingsIt's free and does exactly what we need.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222170/classic-settings-for-next-gen-projects?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.