I have a template which contains both a page properties macro (set to hidden) and a corresponding page properties report macro;
One of the elements I use as a filter in the report macro is the "with title" element (for which i used a default value in the template): I replace the default value with the real title of the page i will create using the template
When I create a page based on this template, and i fill out the values in the page properties table, and I replace the "with title" field in the page properties report macro with the actual title of the page, they show up in the page properties report correctly;
But when the page contains a hyphen ("-"), the result of the page properties report macro is "no result found"; (when i remove the hyphen, both in the title of the page and in the "with title" field in de macro, all works fine again.
Is this a bug?