Towards the end of processing a large dataset (1769713 changes, running for about 12 hours), the restore client hangs. The backup was created on a Windows 7 machine used to evaluate Bitbucket Server, and was being restored onto an Ubuntu Server 16.04 EC2 instance (m5.xlarge). The backup was created and restored using bitbucket-backup-client-3.3.4.
Is this related to a known issue, or is there something I'm missing? I started with a clean BB server install on the EC2 instance, deleted the home directory, set up backup-config.properties, then began the restore using '$sudo java -jar bitbucket-restore-client.jar ~/bitbucket-20181023-115550-271.tar'
Here are the last few entries of the log file before the hang:
2018-10-24 00:17:21,794 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1763000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:18:29,249 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1764000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:19:36,828 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1765000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:20:44,560 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1766000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:21:52,609 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1767000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:23:00,605 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1768000 changes of 1769713
2018-10-24 00:23:59,200 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.DefaultRestoreClient Processed 1769000 changes of 1769713
I have some output from attaching strace to the threads created from the main restore process if that might be any help.