Hi! I changed groups, permission scheme and now my developers and users don't see project which only they have to see. Please, assist
Hello,
Look at the project permission scheme and make sure that the required developers and users are granted the Browse Issues permission.
Hi! Thanks.
Did it at first, but no results,the same
Ok. In what interface this project is not visible?
Also try to use permission helper to check if a user have permissions for an issue in this project. You can find permission helper in System -> Permission helper.
Used perm helper: Status: does not have the 'Browse Projects' permission
But this guy added to the group,which have role Users, Developers, this two roles Browes Project:
@Gulnoza Davlatova
According to the screenshot that you provide it seems like you added the user jira-it to the development role.
I believe you intended to add the group jira-it to your roles.
Thanks
Hi!
I added groups before and it work problem was that my groups dont accept roles. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.