Does anyone have an idea of how to display the Σ Progress field as a column in the Jira Issues Macro?
Victor
Hi Victor,
You should be able to access the field in Display Options when editing the macro.
Can you let us know if you're having any issues with that?
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon,
I've the column added but it's empty. The title and column are present, but no results in them.
victor
Victor,
Can you confirm what version of Confluence and Jira you're using?
There seem to be a few tickets for this, but one of them is timed out due to a limited number of reports:
This one is regarding incorrect data displaying:
Once I have more information on your versions, I can report it and test it out to see if it's related to your issue.
Thank you!
Thanks for looking into this. My matter pertains to
Also having this issue. Issues have progress status that shows up in JIRA, but loaded into confluence it does nothing,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.