I get this:
Some problems need your attention
Permission errors
This service desk project has permission errors that can impact functionality. You can correct the errors manually, or click Fix permissions and we'll fix them for you.
Hide errors
- The Service Desk Customer - Portal Access security type must be assigned to:
- Edit Issues
- Schedule Issues
- Move Issues
- Assign Issues
- Resolve Issues
- Close Issues
- Modify Reporter
- Delete Issues
- Link Issues
- Transition Issues
- Set Issue Security
- Edit Own Comments
- Delete Own Comments
- Delete Own Attachments
I do not want the customers to have these permissions, why does Jira keep nagging me about that "there is a permission errors"?
The only way it seems to get rid of this annoying warning message is to grant the users all above permission, though that is pretty bad solution...
How to make sens of the permission warning and is there really an issue? Shouldn't I be able to restrict the user from certain actions without Jira going nuts with warnings?