There is no Notifications option in project settings. How do I assign a notification scheme to my project or modify the current one?
I would guess you created a "next gen" project, which currently have fixed notification schemes.
You can change the scheme under Project Settings -> Notifications -> Actions -> Use a different scheme as shown in the attached animated gif.
Is it easy to convert to a project type that does not have a fixed notification scheme?
Sorry but thats not available to me.
No, I'm afraid it's not easy. Possible, but a faff.
You have to add a new project (any type other than "next gen") and then use bulk-edit to move any existing issues from the old project into the new one.
Thanks!
Neither to me, I have next-gen type project too
See the other accepted answer above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.