Hi,
Related to my previous question about emailing BI reports from JIRA I was wondering if anyone has integrated JIRA 4.4.4 with any BI solutions using Microsoft Reporting Services 2008 and if there were any assets, hints, tips, gotchas or how-tos you could share?
Has anyone mapped the JIRA 4.4.4 schema to a data warehouse star schema or snowflake schema? Or created a SSAS Cube that they could share?
I'm looking at a requirement for self-service BI report creation and subscription of reports based on data in JIRA and I have two main options:
1. Customize JIRA to create and subscribe to BI reports directly within JIRA
2. Add JIRA as a data source to an existing, bespoke BI solution built using Microsoft Reporting Services 2008
I'm favouring option 2 over option 1 and have been asked to ask if anyone has done anything similar with MS Reporting Services that could give us a jump start and/or help us avoid any dead ends in going the MS Reporting Services route.
Thanks,
Andrew.