Hi all,
I've created a filter that shows all jobs that were previously in a set of statuses:
project = CHANGE AND status was in ("Minor Reject (Peer)", "Minor Reject (Cloud)", "Minor Reject (Networks)", "Minor Reject (DBA)", "Minor Reject (Dev)", "Minor Reject (MI)", "Minor Reject (Security)", "Minor Reject (IT)", "Minor Reject (Mobile)", "Minor Reject (TSS)", "Minor Reject (Assess)")
Is it possible to show this on a pie chart? I am trying to see how many jobs go into each of the minor reject statuses and show it, but the problem I am having at the moment is that the dashboard works off the current status, not the old. In other words I end up with a piechart showing all jobs that have been in one of the minor reject statuses, but with teh count of the current status.
So is there a way to take the "was in" query and report on the "was in" part of it via a dashboard?
I do have an alternative where i can create some new custom fields and add a post function to turn them to "true" when minor reject is selected, but it seems like it should be unnecessary.