Can anyone give me some pointers arround using this feature with Windows images. All of the docuemtation I can find refers to linux (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+elastic+instances+to+use+the+EBS)
Specifically I'd like to checkout my svn repo to an EBS snapshot and have that mounted and used by Bamboo to prevent having to do a full checkout each time.
Thanks.
Bamboo does not support handling of EBSes under Windows. You have to store credentials on your instance and attach them manually. There's an improvement request open for that here, please watch and vote
Ok. Do you have any docuemtation on how to achive what you suggest?
I wish the documentation could make a better distinction between windows and linux for bamboo. It always reads as though Windows was an afterthought.
Also a better distinction between OnDemand and Download would help.
This looks like a decent writeup: http://theburningmonk.com/2010/12/creating-and-mounting-an-ebs-volume-to-a-windows-amazon-ec2-instance/
Has this situation changed a year and a half on?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.