Hi!I `d like to use the "E-Mail this Issue Mail Haendler" to sort incoming mails.We have created a postbox on our mailserver for Jira Helpdesk mails. The main mail adress is jira-helpdesk@xxx.de. But also we need to distribute incoming mails to additional adresses. I want to filter this incomming mails according to their recipient adresses. Based on the recipient address I want to assign the issue type and fill some other fields according to the mail body. How can I do to meet these requirements? Thank you for your efforts!
Hi!
I `d like to use the "E-Mail this Issue Mail Haendler" to sort incoming mails.
Thank you for your efforts!
through a post function on the create issue, it will check the Mail (to), and according to the value it should fill a specific custom field with predefined value ..
Hello @maguialahmar thanks for this hint, I´ve already tried it, but this would not ilter the Mails in all Aspects I-need It to. We work with the E-Mail this Issue plugin that works quite well in Our case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.