I have website data in the forms , docs, ppts , html and wmf format . It is possible with confluence to create tree structure ??
please reply me ASAP , TIA
Yes, pages are done in a tree structure.
please explain in details , I searched many times but didn't get any URL.
It's pretty basic, rather than explicit.
Go into any space where you have edit rights. Create a new page, lets call it "top", save it. Remaining in the view of "top", click create page again, create one called "middle 1", save it, and remaining in it, create a third one called "bottom". Go back to "top", create another page called "middle 2"
Now look at the page tree (or add a {pagetree} macro to "top"). You will see a tree structure of
top+ middle 1 + bottom+ middle 2
Hey Nic,
thanks for your quick reply . Using confluence UI I am able to create PAGE TREE ,
but I want to write script to migrate all existing pages to the new Intranet.
I am sending you one image in the following manner
That folder consist of docs, ppts,wmf format
here is my folder and file structure, how to read it ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.