I'm a full Admin for both Jira 7.9.2 and Confluence 6.8.2.
On Confluence, I have set up the Gadget Feed to pull from the Jira instance. That is working, or so it seems. I can get the Gadgets to appear in the Macro Browser. Some of them work, some of them don't. Here's one example:
1. Edit a Confluence page
2. Add the Agile Wallboard Gadget from the Macro Browser.
3. Watch it fail while editing the page and present this error:
"errorMessages":["You currently don't have access to perform this operation."],"errors":{}
I've searched and searched and found how this might be an issue for an Anonymous user or someone who isn't an Admin.
I haven't found an answer to solve this:

Another Example is how I can use two other Gadgets. They report falsehoods, saying no issues found .... but there are issues when I look:

Now that I have gadgets from the gadget feed, they're pretty much of no use to me when the results on the gadget UI doesn't match the JQL.