I'd like to pull a report for a space within our confluence site to take inventory of the pages, subpages and links. How can I do that?
If this request is for Confluence server, access the database and run this query:
select DISTINCT b.SPACENAME, a.TITLEfrom dbo.CONTENT a left join dbo.SPACES b on a.SPACEID=b.SPACEIDwhere a.CONTENTTYPE='PAGE'and a.TITLE is not NULLand b.SPACENAME = 'type space name here'order by b.SPACENAME
Hi Jonathan, I am a little confused but think I may be framing my question incorrectly. What I would like is to have an excel report of the page tree for a space within our site including:
Can this be done? I think this is different than the export data, as that comes through in code rather than a report.
Please advise. Thank you!
@[deleted],
Confluence server doesn't have reporting built into the application. The only real reports we get in Confluence is space activity or global activity. Note: If you are on cloud, someone else will have to respond. Not sure how cloud reporting works.
Typically since your data (if on server) is stored in your database, you or your reporting team should be able to query the database to make reports.
The following query will hit all your points except for the URL. Once you see your results, select all, copy with headers, and paste into excel.
Query:select DISTINCT b.SPACENAME, a.TITLE, a.LASTMODDATE, c.username [MODIFIER], d.TITLE [PARENT PAGE], a.CHILD_POSITIONfrom dbo.CONTENT a left join dbo.SPACES b on a.SPACEID=b.SPACEID left join dbo.user_mapping c on a.LASTMODIFIER=c.user_key left join dbo.CONTENT d on d.CONTENTID = a.PARENTIDwhere a.CONTENTTYPE='PAGE'and a.TITLE is not NULLand b.SPACENAME = 'Jonathan Smith'order by a.TITLE
Results:
Copy (with headers) and paste into Excel:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.