I have the following in a groovy script:
def acceptField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("Accept CR")
log.error("AcceptField: " + acceptField)
def acceptValue = mutableIssue.getCustomFieldValue(acceptField)
log.error("AcceptValue: " + acceptValue)
def groupField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("Review Group")
log.error("GroupField: " + groupField)
def groupId = mutableIssue.getCustomFieldValue(groupField)
log.error("Group ID: " + groupId)
Accept CR and Review Group are both single-select fields. Accept CR has only "Accept" and "Decline" as options, "Review Group" has a list of group ids.
When the script runs, I get this in the output:
2018-10-22 18:39:06,426 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: AcceptField: Accept CR
2018-10-22 18:39:06,427 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: AcceptValue: null
2018-10-22 18:39:06,427 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: GroupField: Review Group
2018-10-22 18:39:06,427 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: Group ID: Additional Reviewer
There's nothing I can see that is different between these fields. They're on the same screen, same types of configurations, etc. But no matter what I do, Accept CR always returns null.
Any idea where to look to see what is wrong here?
Thanks!