Hi, my problem is, that I can't clone my bitbucket (!) repos in to sourcetree at all.
I tried adding my bitbucket account, with both oauth, and basic, my account is recongised successfully both ways, and I can see all my repositories in the list.
But when I try to clone any of them, I keep getting a window where I have to log in to my atlassian account. Despite giving the right username and password, I keep getting that window in an infinite loop.
I tried to clone without adding my account, just over HTTPS, but same problem.
I don't understand what is the problem, I can clone any of my bitbucket repos with smartgit without problem over HTTPS.
I can clone my github repositories in SourceTree without any problem, but not my bitbucket repositories.
HTTPS is fine for me, I don't want to bother with SSH, so my question is how can I solve this issue?
Thanks