I want someone to be able to type TOSR and get to https://confluencedev/display/TTSI
I followed https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-shortcut-links-135903.html and created the shortcut tosr but it doesn't redirect to https://confluencedev/display/TTSI
`
Hi Divya,
if you create a page and enter [@tosr], it will work.
Hi @Divya Yathagiri Venkata,
If you mean to expand the URL on the page while typing the shortcut [@TOSR], then you should create a new shortcut Link with below values:
Key -> TOSRExpanded Value -> https://confluencedev/display/TTSIDefault Alias -> https://confluencedev/display/TTSI
Now try to type the shortcut [@TOSR] on the page and see how it goes.
Thanks,Ram.
Hi Ram,
I tried entering the default Alias value too now.
https://confluencedev/display/TTSI page exists but when I type TOSR or @TOSR in my browser it still doesn't redirect to this page.
Please type [@TOSR] in your Confluence page and let me know how it goes.
Note: Please use square brackets before and after the shortcut name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.