I am very excited about becoming part of this community! I am the JIRA Administrator for my group and the only one in my company so I am looking forward to quickly becoming the company expert in JIRA. I'm also looking forward to connecting with others in my area.
Regards,
Shelley
@Shelley_Smith-Woods Please always use the word "howdy" because it makes my heart happy. 😄 Welcome to the Community! We're glad you're here. Be sure to check out the Jira collection, and show us the view outside your window.
@Community Manager That's funny! I was just being silly, but when I address messages to you, I will gladly say, "Howdy!". Thank you for welcoming me! I will certainly take a look at the places you suggested.
Oh and nothing great outside my window, just the parking lot. :-( I am located at our control center now, but my old office at corporate had an amazing view of downtown.
@Shelley_Smith-Woods Totally fair! And it looks like you added an avatar photo, which I love. 😄
Hi Shelley, welcome to the community , so did you already configure JIRA or you just installed it and seeks help in this?
Big howdy and welcome from Austin, @Shelley_Smith-Woods!I'll be working in downtown Houston off and on over the winter and spring. If you work downtown, and maybe even if you don't, I'd be game to grab lunch or something after work to "talk shop" and share anything I know about the Atlassian suite.~~Larry BrockPS - special "Howdy!" to you too @Community Manager!! =^)
@LarryBrock Day = made. 😄 Although, now I have FOMO thinking about y'all hanging out without me!
Well @Community Manager - we can try to plan far enough in advance for you to join us - come on out! :P
Sounds great you guys! I am no longer located downtown, but we can certainly get together after work. Just let me know when you are coming out. Looking forward to it!
@Community Manager, yes you should join us!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.