Hi,
I want to update a custom field in a sub-task if in the parent task the custom field was updated.
The sub-task custom field and task custom field are the same field.
Thank you for your help.
Hello Rafael,
You will need to use an add-on to configure this functionality and there are several that you can use to configure it.
That being said, my recommendation is to use Automation for JIRA (300 free executions per month) and configure a rule like the one below:
Hello Petterson,
Thank you for your solution and your quickly answer
You are welcome, Rafael.
Have a nice week.
Hi Petterson
Unfortunately the copy from triggerIssue is not available for me. I've also tried different smart values I've found in official documentation as well as on different online posts.
1. Why isn't the "copy from triggerIssue" not available?
2. Why don't the different methods getting the parent's values work?
I've also tried to use "Value changed" as Trigger but still can't select "copy from triggerIssue" in the Sub-Task field editing.
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Reto
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.