I have some users trying to use a wallboard gadget and the top half of the gadget is filled with the "New and Improved Backlog Take Me There!" splash screen. Wallboards are one way, so it's impossible to click on anything. The same user has already acknowledged how exciting the kanban backlog is by viewing the full board and then trying to reload the gadget.
Based on other observations, I'm now concerned that a) multiple users may have the same frustration in our installation and b) come to think of it - I will be telling people about the Kanban migration, I don't need all of them to have to click the button at the top of the splash page every time I turn on a kanban board on a project. Is there a way to disable it altogether? If not, how can I get wallboards working so they aren't filled with a splash ad about kanban?