To Jira-supporter,
I have a problem to set-up the Elastic bamboo in jira-studio. I used the default AMI.
When I start this AMI, it fails.
Elastic Bamboo Error: EC2 Instance failed to start: EC2 instance order failed.
(com.xerox.amazonws.ec2.EC2Exception : Client error : The requested instance type's architecture (x86_64) does not match the architecture in the manifest for ami-395a8550 (i386))
(07 May 2012, 10:26:00 AM, Occurrences: 6 )
View error details Clear error from log
|
May 4, 2012 5:41:16 PM Elastic instance transitioned from STARTING to FAILED_TO_START.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:41:16 PM Detected that the elastic instance has stopped.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:49:20 PM Requested that new elastic instance be created for configuration: Large - Fedora 8
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:49:20 PM Elastic instance transitioned from STARTING to FAILED_TO_START.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:49:20 PM Detected that the elastic instance has stopped.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:57:05 PM Currently there are no agents that can build TC-TCTEST-JOB1-1 available. New elastic instance that can build it will be started (providing the configuration allows it).
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:57:05 PM 1 elastic instance(s) will be started for those builds that cannot be build on currently connected agents.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:57:06 PM Requested that new elastic instance be created for configuration: Large - Fedora 8
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:57:06 PM Elastic instance transitioned from STARTING to FAILED_TO_START.
|
|
May 4, 2012 5:57:06 PM Detected that the elastic instance has stopped.
|
I tested the other AMI(ami-78b15411) just for the test. It works very well. But this AMI is useless because it hasn’t Bamboo.
I guess it is a kind of configuration bug and I think that only you can solve the problem.
I.K. Lim/CTO
UDP Technology, Ltd.