Hi,
is there a way to add a graphical representation on a page from a complete page structure of a space?
Thanks,
Thies
Hi Thies,
You could show the structure using the Page Tree Macro. If this doesn't help - can you let us know what it needs to look like for your needs?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
the Page Tree Macro ist just the same as the structure in the sidebar. I'm looking more a graphical way for example I could build a page structure with gliffy but its not dynamic.
Cheers,
Thies,
Thank you for explaining.
There are a few other add-ons that also provide diagrams you could try. I don't know if any of them in particular are dynamic, but you can have a look at an example list below:
Out of those, Graphviz boasts that you can create dynamic diagrams with their add-on, so it's worth a try.
Let us know if you have any trouble.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.