How can I set Jira to always sort issues by priority? I find it seems to revert to ordering by change time...
Richard,
You can set a default priority for your tickets. Please see link belowhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/associating-priorities-with-projects-939514001.html
Victor
Hi Victor,
The problem is that I raise issues with priorities, but when I view them in Jira (standard & advanced display, I use both) the order always seems to fall back to "order by updated". I change this to "order by priority", but sooner or later it seems to revert to "...updated".
I just want to have it always listing issues by "priority", and never reverting to "updated".
I can't actually find "Priority schemes" anywhere, does it still exist?
Are you a JIRA Admin? Go to the cog wheel --> Issues --> Priorities --> Priority Schemes. Please see attached image.
victor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.