Hi, i have a Server with Win 10 Pro, an Intel 5i-8250U 1.6 GHz and 8 GB RAM. I've installed PostgreSQL 9.6.10-2, Jira 7.12.1 and Confluence 6.11.2 on this Server (as a Service). Overall there are 140 Issues in 3 Projects in Jira. In Conf is one empty Space. A wireless Router is connected with this Server. Via this Wireless Router, 4 Clients are working with Confluence and Jira.
In several moments, some clients are showing a timeout, that they aren't able to reach the server. It could be a problem with the network, but I'am not sure, if it could be an issue with the Jira/Conf installation, i. e. an memory issue.
What I see know is that the Task Manager Window shows that the memory is always around 76%, when Jira/Conf are running. The Java VM Memory Statistic Shows Jira 33% free with Max 768MB and Conf 35% free with max 1024MB. Based on the documentation, the memory allocation is far more then enough. I tried to give the service more memory (1GB), but nothing has changed.
The question is, are there more possibilites to configure memory in relation to Jira/Conf, perhaps more on system level? Any idea?
Thanks a lot.