Hi everyone,
I have some screen I cannot delete because there is a blank workflow attached to them.

I tried to attached a new workflow to these screens but the blank workflow stay in place. I found a kb about this problem but it does not work in my case.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/no-delete-option-on-screens-432801027.html
jira=# SELECT * FROM fieldscreen ORDER BY 2;
id | name | description
-------+-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10101 | Asset - Create | Create new asset and fill all specifications
10102 | Asset - Edit/View |
1 | Default Screen | Allows to update all system fields.
10604 | JIRA Service Desk: Incident Create Issue Screen |
10600 | JIRA Service Desk: Problem Create Issue Screen |
10500 | Request - Ask approval |
10411 | Request - Pending | Screen to specify the pending reason when transitioning to the Pending status
3 | Request - Resolve/Close | Allows to set resolution, change fix versions and assign an issue.
2 | Simple comment screen | This screen is used to add a simple comment
(9 rows)
jira=# SELECT workflowname FROM jiraworkflows WHERE descriptor LIKE '%JIRA Service Desk: Incident Create Issue Screen%';
workflowname
--------------
(0 rows)
jira=# SELECT workflowname FROM jiraworkflows WHERE descriptor LIKE '%JIRA Service Desk: Problem Create Issue Screen%';
workflowname
--------------
(0 rows)
How can I get rid of it?