I added the TOC Zone Macro to my page, but I don't see any way to select the sections of the page to build the TOC from.
The official document pages doesn't explain to how to select page sections, nor is there any GUI from the macro to select the page sections
Below is the structure of my page and how I'd like it to look.
Note: there is no common text in any of the Heading or subheadings that can act as a filter or perform any kind of match.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Heading 1
<Want TOC for heading 1 items here>
Subheading 1.1
Sub heading 1.1 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 1.2
Sub heading 1.2 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 1.3
Sub heading 1.3 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 1.4
Sub heading 1.4 one paragraph(s)
Heading 2
<Want TOC for heading 2 items here>
Subheading 2.1
Sub heading 1.1 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 2.2
Sub heading 2.2 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 2.3
Sub heading 1.3 one paragraph(s)
Subheading 2.4
Sub heading 2.4 one paragraph(s)