I have noticed that the options in the 'MORE' action drop down have been changed per certain projects. I would like to eliminate few options from the drop down. Is there an easy way to do that? Where in Jira these options listed (per project?)
The actions are a single list, but they get removed when the projects are configured not to have them. The usual removal is by user permissions. If, for example, a user does not have "move" permission, then the "move issue" option vanishes from the drop-down. Another one is "create sub-task" - if there are no sub-task types in the issue type scheme, the option vanishes.
Each item is controlled in a different way. So the question becomes which ones do you want to remove?
Thanks for fast reply. please see enclosed image. How to I control the options in the list?
I would like to eliminate the first few options of 'CREATExxxxx'. Any idea how to do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.