Hi, I have Confluence and admin rights.
I have added the the Aha! roadmap widget to my account.
When I go to edit my Confluence page I cannot see the Aha macro as an object to embed?
Q: Why?
Hello, Paul.
I would like to understand the question that you have here a little better by reproducing it on my end and get the documentation & Atlassian Marketplace page where you obtained the add-on / integration from.
Can you please provide me with the details so that I can test it? Additionally, can you please let me know if you are using Confluence Cloud / Server?
Hi there, it turns out the app I wanted to use was incorrectly listed as a Cloud based version when it was actually server based i.e. a .jar file
So...I managed to find another supplier and embed their app directly onto my Confluence page.
Hi, Paul.
Happy to know that the issue is solved on your end. Let me know if you have any other concerns that you would like to address. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.