I am new in Confluence and now I try to learn more about it.
Can I have a contact person for every time I need support? Someone on my Skype or only if I message you here?
Thank you very much!
Atlassian only offer that level of support with their most expensive support package. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-offerings-193299636.html
Some Solution Partners offer that sort of support as well, again at a premium.
Most support is done via helpdesk requests over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
But yes, the community will try to help you too.
Okay, I understand. Thank you
Can you please tell me, if is there an option to upload a video bigger than 10 MB?
Thanks!
And how can I remove an answer from community?
An admin can change the limit of files you can attach, but don't go too high, the system is not a file store and large files tend to fail.
Community doesn't have answer removal at anything below an admin level. The old system had problems with people removing useful answers and destroying good conversations
Okay. I am talking about my comments or answers. In case I post a wrong answer/comment and I want to remove it, not about comments/answers that post someone else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.