I would like to set up a couple of scrum boards in JIRA that share some common projects to facilitate teams that are working on different initiatives but may need to make changes to common systems. But I don't want to see the "other" sprints in the backlogs.
Here's an example of what I mean.
There are 4 projects set up:
- Project One - contains stories for initiative One
- Project Two - contains stories for initiative Two
- Project Three - maps to a software application that has tasks related to both Project One and Project Two
- Project Four - maps to a software application that has tasks related to Project One only
I have set up two Scrum boards:
- Project One Board: contains Project One, Project Three and Project Four
- Project Two Board: contains Project Two and Project Three
I have created a sprint for each board with mutually exclusive tasks from each other. When I view the backlog for either Scrum board, I see both sprints listed (either in draft or as active depending on the state of the sprint).
I expect to see the Project Three issues in both backlogs as that is common. I don't expect to see the "other" board's sprint when viewing a board. Is there a way to filter out sprints that do not belong to the board?