I created a new project and moved tickets from an existing project to this new project. How do i make all these tickets accessible to all the customers belonging to the organization for which these tickets have been raised?
Hello,
I guess, it is a Service Desk project. You would need to create organizations in this project and set all issues to the correct organizations.
Hi, how could that be done?
Im having same issue. Trying to use service desk jira project rather than regular SW project because it's more focused on support tickets. But i need tickets to be visible by everyone so that they can even comment other tickets in case they face same issue.
Could you please advise on how to do that? I wouldnt like to go back for SW project and start again from scratch.
Thanks
If you want customers to see all tickets and be able to comment on the tickets, then you need to create an organization and include all customers to this organization. Then set this organization for each created ticket.
If you talk about agents, then agents can see all tickets and comment on them by default.
Thank Alex. Whats the difference from customer ans agents? I just refer to those opening tickets who are internal employees from my organization/company.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.