I want to do Epic link required in Jira edit issue screen by using behaviour script.
Can you help me with script..
I have used behaviour script for this..
steps 1: Add behaviour
2: Add field ex: Epic Link
And paste the script in server side script
3: Add mapping Ex: projects and issue types and SAVE.
//Script if(getAction() == null){ getFieldById(getFieldChanged()).setRequired(true)}else{ getFieldById(getFieldChanged()).setRequired(false)}
//Script
if(getAction() == null){
getFieldById(getFieldChanged()).setRequired(true)
}else{
getFieldById(getFieldChanged()).setRequired(false)
}
Hi @Shivaprasad Hattaraki,
I've found this question and answer by other users which might help you.
On the other hand: Does it need to be in the edit screen or is the create screen also fine? You could follow this JIRA Knowledgebase article how to do this with a validator on the create transition.
Cheers,Matthias.
It is fine with both create and edit screen.
Hello @Shivaprasad Hattaraki
If you are fine with epic link being mandatory in both create and edit screen then you dont' need any plugin for it. Just make the field mandatory in the field configuration which is associated with the issueType having the Epic link field.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0711/specifying-field-behavior-955168173.html
"Making a field required"
@Tarun Sapra
Hi
Is it possible to make "epic Link" field mandatory in this way .
I want it mandatory for story (child of epic)
But under configuration schemes , Epic link is "locked" no way to make this mandatory from here .
any suggestions?
it is not possible for Epic Link field
I think otherwise this questions wouldn't been raised
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.