Hi,
Do you have a plugin or function to show all the filter queries (not results)? I need it to manage all the filters.
Many thanks,
Li Zhang
Hey Li,
You can only do this for shared filters: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Shared+Filters there is no way to do this for private filters. You will need the JIRA Administrator permission.
Cheers,Boris Berenberg
Thanks Boris for your response.
the filter management only show me the name of the filters , but it doesn't allow me to view the actual query for each filter.
Sometimes, the filter name is not good enough for you to tell what is the condition uses in the that filter. And many times, we can have same queries with different filter names. All I want is to view all the filter as well as their queries so that I can manage filters as required.
Is there a tool that I can use for this purpose?
Thanks Boris.) Is there a reference document that I can refer to for querying JIRA DB?
Regards,
This is a valid point. I don't think that this is possible within JIRA, however you can do this by querying the DB, and then working with the output from there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.