Hello I have problems with the resolution time, this does not show me anything has any idea that may be happening?
Greetings.
Hi Brandon,
Can you attach a screenshot of your SLA configuration for Time to Resolution. It looks like however it's configured it doesn't match to the issues in your project.
Susan
Hello Susan, thank you for responding with great pleasure I send you the image of sla.
waiting for your comments.
Your resolution condition on start and stop are incorrect and should be reversed. So you should start on issue created OR Resolution cleared. And then for Stop it should be resolution set.
Try that
There is no problem that objective problems have not been fixed?
You need to have a goal or your Time to Resolution won't show up.
Brandon,
I suggest you review this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.