Hello,
I have an interesting transition. During "Create" action I have a post condition running a script runner to validate data. if necessary data condition is True then I would like to directly transition to "Done" else will stay in "Issue Created" (No transition in the post condition groovy script executed ) . I am not able to transition and getting following error: [runner.ScriptRunnerImpl]: Could not transition issue ** , errors: Errors: {}
Error Messages: [It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation (Close Request) that is not valid for the current state of this issue (***). The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details.].
I am guessing since the Issue is in the process of getting created, this transition work if it was after issue created step.
is this transition possible ?
just wanted to add, if I run a listener after "Issue Created" step, the transition works fine. having trouble to transition from "Create" action.
