when I enter license I get error The license key you entered was invalid.
it new license and server id is correct, what should I do?
I have the same problem when I try to generate a license for my bamboo instance and I've also opened a ticket, here's the link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-Trial-license-The-license-key-you-entered-was-invalid/qaq-p/914877
Hi all,
There is currently an issue with the license generation on our end.I am working with the group responsible for Eval license generation and will update once we get this resolved.
thanksChris
Atlassian support- Bamboo
@Chris Berry any estimations?
Hello All,
You should now be able to create valid Eval licenses. Paid licenses will also be generated correctly. Any paid license generated between the 12th and 15th Oct will be broken and would need to be regenerated. Atlassian should be recreating these licenses and emailing the affected users.
If you have a paid license that was created and not working and you do not get an email please raise a new ticket and we will help.
thanks
Chris
Atlassian support - Bamboo
Already tested. It works fine. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.