Dear fellow atlassian fans,
the company I work for uses JIRA Server 500 users and Confluence Server 2000 users (which reflects our usage pattern). We use JIRA embedded Crowd "native" (no LDAP,... integration). The confluence users are in a seperate group called "confluence-users".
* Now "confluence-only" users cannot change their passwords anymore. In particular, it seems as if a JIRA user is required just to access the JIRA embedded crowd.
* Is it true that only registered JIRA users (members of jira-users) have access to their user management in JIRA embedded crowd? Or did I miss something?
Any hint welcome!
Kind regards,Bernhard
PS Of course, we could extend the JIRA licence to 2000 users as well or buy a crowd server licence - but I do not see a real "business need" for that further to password management, which would be quite an "overkill" (and will certainly not be well received by budget owners).