Hi,
What exactly do you mean by actual hours? Do you mean estimate vs logged hours?
In this case I do have an add-on that displays hour many hours has been logged out of estimate in a loading bar - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira
Hi. Raimundas
Thanks for the reply
when I said actual I am referring to project estimate. In jira terms let’s say for example if epic estimated as 100hrs let’s call this as actual. Is it possible to track these hrs through stories ? Over different iterations ?
If you want to do this without any add-ons you can view your time spent and original estimate via JQL search (Issues and Filters > Search Issues) -
"Epic Link" = {Epic Key}
This will show all issues linked to that epic. Then click Columns button and add Time Spend and Original Estimate fields. Then you will have all issues showing this data.
However, if you want this data summed by sprint you will have to use an add-on, such as the one I have made - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.