I am running Atlassian Bitbucket v4.14.4.
In my server settings I can see, that the Checkboxes "SSH enabled" and "SSH access keys enabled" are checked.
My user account (which is the admin-account of the server) has a SSH key. If I try cloning the repository I get:
"fatal: Could not read from remote repository.Please make sure you have the correct access rightsand the repository exists."
First I was thinking, that something with my key could be wrong or my server has a faulty setup.
BUT: If I delete this key and instead place it under the specific repository as an access key, I am able to clone the repository.
I read this articles (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0513/ssh-user-keys-for-personal-use-957493638.html and https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/ssh-access-keys-for-system-use-776639781.html) and googled some time, but was not able to find any helpful hints.
The problem is solved, but I am not sure how I solved it. At some point it started working...
The only thing I recognized during my earlier tries when I wrote this issue was, that the connected Jira User Directory was not able to sync due to some misconfiguration at the server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.