Hi,
I found this plugin as a great one.. and for free. Thanks!
One little thing bothers me. I wish to clear (untick) the whole default content of the checklist when I clone issue. E.g. first issue has 3 out of 5 todo positions ticked, then I clone that issue and expect that the new issue will have the very same 5 todo positions, but all of them unticked.
Is that possible?
Now, I have the effect (which is quite logical) that all fields are copied one-to-one and therefore (still) 3 out of 5 todo positions ticked.
I tried to add a post function (called "Update Issue Custom Field") in workflow editor. I added it to transition "Create", but I don't know the correct query I should apply (in screen called "Add Parameters to Function"), so the plugin will understand it. For now, I have the effect that after Clone, new issue have empty ToDo list i.e. all 5 todo positions are lost.
Do you get my point or should I give more details or explanations?
Best regards,
Tomek