Good day,
I am trying to install the Stash trial on a KVM CentOS 6.3 guest. I am using the Vitrio NATed network device. I can reach the stash setup page with elinks or lynx on localhost. But I am unable to go to the next step. I can ssh to the guest. I can not reach the setup page on the server from the host computer. When I ncat to the stash server on port 9770 I get not route to host.
How do I connect to the Stash server from the host machine?
Thanks in advance,
Brooks
iptables --list
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
ACCEPT udp -- anywhere anywhere udp dpt:domain
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:domain
ACCEPT udp -- anywhere anywhere udp dpt:bootps
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:bootps
Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
ACCEPT all -- anywhere 192.168.122.0/24 state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT all -- 192.168.122.0/24 anywhere
ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere
REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
iptables -t nat --list
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
MASQUERADE tcp -- 192.168.122.0/24 !192.168.122.0/24 masq ports: 1024-65535
MASQUERADE udp -- 192.168.122.0/24 !192.168.122.0/24 masq ports: 1024-65535
MASQUERADE all -- 192.168.122.0/24 !192.168.122.0/24
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination