I have a very specific Use case - I'm wondering if I can create a pie chart or some other type of chart for the following use case
I am a user and I'm working on 3 Epics during the month. I want to know what percentage of my total time (all time logged against all sub-tasks for all 3 epics = 100% of my time) during the month was spent on each epic on a pie chart gadget.
e.g. my total logged hours on sub-tasks is 100 hours. 60 of those hours are logged against sub-tasks that belong to Epic A, 30 of those hours are logged against sub-tasks that belong to Epic B and the final 10 hours are logged against sub-tasks that belong to Epic C.
My pie chart would show Epic A as 60%, Epic B as 30% etc etc
Anyone know how I could do this?