I'm trying out the archiving feature in Confluence on an isolated instance and so far my disappointment is very high.
I ran the Content Archiving > Start Archiving and Confluence archived about 160 pages - many which to me were outside the search criteria (ie: pages that had views and edits during the last 365 days).
So now I am trying to find where the heck the restore button is. Under "Archiving Events" I see all pages that have been archived but there is no way to restore them all, and when I go into an archived page I see no way of restoring a single page or even moving it elsewhere.
Also why is a completely new space -created- when you run the archiving? I didn't ask for a copy that is called MySpace (Archived), I asked for archivation.
Either I am completely missing something important here or the archive feature is just plain bad - missing core functionality to make it a useful tool. I hope it is the former! Help!