Hello,
could you please help me out with a feedback regarding the "An internal server error occurred when requesting resource." I get in Workload Pie Chart
Thank you very much!
Hi, @Ramona Valcan and welcome to Community!
It's hard to say what happens here. We should look for additional information in logs.
The first thing I would recommend to do is to perform a re-index.
Hi @Ramona Valcan!
As Grigory mentioned, it's hard to say what exactly happened, but some questions may help us further investigate the issue.
Kind regards
Grigory and Jorden, hello and thank you very much for your feedback!
I am using Jira Software, so the web application. Regarding the re-index and log files, I'm not sure I can do that. Wouldn't you have to be admin in order to re-index and have a look in the log files?
Hi @Ramona Valcan
Yes, you'll need admin access for both re-indexing and the logs. I assume you are a Jira user on an instance and not an admin yourself?
If so, it is probably best to ask your Jira administrator to take a look at the log files, plugins and a re-index.
An internal server error is either the server's fault, or an unexisting request to the server by the user. Do you have the same problem in a different webbrowser?
In case your problem doesn't occur in other browsers, you might want to try clearing your default browser's cookies. If the problem persists, I'd still suggest contacting your Jira administrator.
Kind regardsJorden
Hello Jorden,
I appreciate the prompt reply!
Yes, I am just a Jira user.
I am using Firefox, but yes, the same problem occurs in Chrome. I just checked.
Have a great day!
Does your URL contain a part ".atlassian.net"? Or is it a company URL?
".atlassian.net" indicates a Cloud instance, which is helpful to know when troubleshooting as the server and cloud deployments differ from each other.
Kind regards and have a nice day to you too!Jorden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.