I have a number of sprints set up in JIRA for the next product increment, I want to rename some of the future sprints, everytime I update the name it appears to change but when I refresh Jira the changes are never saved
Hi Lojana,
If you want to rename the Sprint that has yet to begin, you can do that with following approaches:
If you want to rename a completed Sprint, you can do so from the Sprint Report. Select the preferred Sprint, click on the eclipse on the far right and select 'Edit sprint' option:
Regards,Kelly
What if you want to rename an active sprint?
This suggestion does not work (as was the OP question/post): "Hover over the Sprint Name and click on the 'Pencil' icon next to it:"
As the OP stated, performing this step looks to change but if you refresh the page or open one of the tasks in that sprint then the name is still stuck at the previous name.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm not ready to start the sprint and didn't see any other options presented.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.