You mean because plugin left me in the detach head status i need first to do checkout and after that all git commands?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You can use the standard git push command to push changes done by your Jenkins job back to the repository in Bitbucket.
After plugin had finished ferching repo in part of windows batch i created txt file. Git add pass git commit pass bit when i want to push simpy with git push i got error ( to use git push origin HEAD:name of the branch.).
I've changed job and put this command and jenkoms job never finish executing this comand. I have to abort job.
What happens if you change the push command to git push origin HEAD or git push origin <name of the current branch>?
Job tried to execute command but never finish( infinitive loop ) so i had to abort job to exit.
Correct, so you need to checkout the branch first before making any changes in the work space.
I will try that tomorrow and inform you after
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.