Hello all!
Recently I have been thinking about my company's collaboration environment, and how much it has grown in the past few years. The place I work currently has 5000+ employees. In 2 years, Confluence has been well received due to well created templates, in house training videos, and fast support. We also rolled out JIRA Core at the same time as Confluence.
[Background] We installed Confluence for our project services team, but it quickly consumed IT users. We have had organic growth of Confluence though-out business units who were sorely needing a "home base" / collaboration solution outside of email.
- We have not officially launched Confluence to all business units.
Why? This comes down to my topic's question.
I am staying a-float at the moment with the current amount of users (1200+) but when we open this up to the rest of the company, I want to make sure we have the proper staffing for support and training.
Our company's collaboration team consists of a primary administrator (me) who handles templates/testing/upgrades/training/etc and a backup who helps manage level 1 tickets.
How big is your collaboration team and what is your breakout of responsibilities?
Have a great day!