Hi, I'm trying to sort issues by Priority in a queue. I'm using this JQL:
resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY priority DESC
But it does not work. The issues are not sorted by priority. See:
Anyone can help ? Thanks!
Hi!
What happens when you click on the column header?
Good morning,
I am actually experiencing the same trouble (running verion: 7.8.01).
Any suggestion?
Thank you
Alice
I am seeing the same issue, Curious how this can be fixed
another post revealed the solution to this issue
navigate to <servicedesk>/secure/admin/ViewPriorities.jspa
The set the order, Seems to be multiple ways to set the priority, looks like only the method above works.
Have no idea how but it's still repro in 2020
An admin in your instance needs to order the overall priorities list in the Admin area... not related to the Priority list being used for your project alone. It is a manual reordering and may be tedious if there is a long list of priorities in your instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.