I want to setup a Confluence test instance as a copy of my prod instance. (both version 6.12.0)
attachments dir: 40 GB
xml export: 2 GB
1. attempt
I created a "full" export (with attachments) from my prod instance.
In the setup wizard of my test instance, I selected this export. But it timed out and this test instance wasn't reachable after that
2. attempt
I created an xml export (w/o attachments) from my prod instance.
Starting again with a fresh test instance, restoring this export in the setup wizard worked fine (took about 40minutes), but (of course) I had no attachments in my test instance now.
3. attempt
Now I just copy&pasted the attachments & plugin-data directories from prod to test (set correct permissions) and restarted & reindexed my test instance. But attachments do not show up.
4. attempt
Inside this running test instance (w/o attachments) I again tried to do a "full" restore from the "full" prod export.
I got a proxy time out and after multiple hours of waiting I don't have any attachments in my test instance.
Some (maybe relevant) information:
- I'm behind a corporate proxy
- I use a custom authenticator
Does anyone has an idea how I get my attachments into my test instance?