I just changed the configuration of the Jira database on my server from h2 to MySQL but I cannot access it anymore. I am directly redirected to /secure/errors.jsp. It was not the case before I change the configuration.
Any ideas?
Thanks
You will need to follow the steps here https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/switching-databases-828787577.html for changing your DB. Scroll down to "Migrating JIRA's data to a different type of database server" and follow those steps.
What errors are showing on the error report?
How did you migrate the data from h2 to mysql?
Jira database is empty so i dont' care to migrate data. I just want that Jira use MySQL.
You need to clear out the home directory of all the data that is associated with what you had in the h2 database as well.
Your best option is probably to stop Jira, move all the data out of the jira-home directory to somewhere safe and then run Jira again. It should take you through setup where you can connect to your new empty database
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.